Ask Me Booth Policy
Grace Fellowship Christian Reformed Church
The Ask Me Booth is a central location where members, guests, and visitors can receive information about Grace Fellowship or ask for assistance if needed. The Ask Me Booth will be attended by current or past council members.
Responsibilities of the Ask Me Booth attendant:
- Arrive at church at 9:30am.
- Make sure all the lights are turned on.
- Check the Refreshment Center to see that the coffee pots are plugged in and warming up.
- As people arrive, verify that those with other responsibilities have arrived and are planning on overseeing their area of responsibility (greeters, nursery workers, refreshment servers, offering takers). Recruit replacements for any of these positions if needed.
- Assist visitors as needed:
a. Let them know where restrooms, coat hooks, and nursery are located.
b. Offer a children’s activity bag and explain Kids Connect if appropriate.
c. Invite them to join in having refreshments.
d. The Contact and General Information sheet is available to collect information from interested visitors that would like to be more involved with the church.
- Take attendance after singing (approximately 10:15). Fill out the “Attendance Form” and place it in the Administrative Assistant’s office box.
- After the service, staff the booth again to offer Bibles or items for children to any guests.
Initial policy date: 06/03/19